will define the future of work
Leaders in 2021 know the value of committing to environmental, social and governance (ESG) values.
The challenges of the last two years have increased focus on fairness, equality and transparency.
In 2022, the task will be to create a holistic model of collaboration with values embedded across the company.
The coronavirus pandemic has dramatically intensified these broader cultural shifts, harnessing technology to radically transform the expectations of businesses, workers and society.
This whitepaper shows findings of research by DARE and YouGov, studying how the decade ahead will be shaped by inclusive organizations that prioritize purpose, connection and collaboration in everything they do.
Conducted one year after the pandemic began with 1,000 respondents of all levels of seniority, this paper highlights key trends as businesses rethink their approach to ESG.
The Inclusivity Index® is a world-leading diagnostic tool that measures the state of leadership, culture, and purpose of an organization, identifies gaps in performance and tracks progress towards more inclusive outcomes over time.
1. The degree to which an organization's purpose is connected to both profit and meeting societal needs, and integrated in every aspect of its work.
2. The extent to which an organization's modus operandi is agile and flexible.
3. The expansiveness of an organization's ecosystem.
4. The depth and breadth of information used to inform, explore and create new insights.
5. The scope and capacity of leadership to operate from a basis of humility and transparency.
The index identifies gaps in performance and tracks progress towards more inclusive outcomes over time.
The index has been informed by independent research and verified by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and referred to within their Management Review publication.